Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

About MySelf =3



                               <3 MYSELF <3

Hye all, Im MiNata(favorite name). Im born at the year 1996 n I also live at Malaysia. Curious about me?
o.O Nah~ no need too. I not an alien but I also a human too ^.^. This blog I will made a story, n of course it's my original story but if someone feel I steal it, mianhae(korean word:sorry)I dont't mean to steal it T-T and I also wanna put lyrics song that I like so much but maybe will get more kpop lyric song than other, Sorry again T-T. By the way, im an otaku(fall in love on anime) and also a fan of kpop especially a group name is B2ST(BEAST)XD . Sorry if I too excited if saw that name too. Okay, I will end my intro here. 



           TO ALL VISTIOR, THANKS COUSE VISIT MY BLOG
^.^

                                ~
THANK YOU, ARIGATOU, KAMSAHAMNIDA~

No comments:

Post a Comment