Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

About This Blog ^.^

                              <3 BLOGGER <3
Hye again all ^.^ . Okay, I wanna share a little about my blog. As I said before this, I gonna make an anything story and also a lyric song that I like but -giggle- maybe got many about korean stuff. Since I 13 years old, I already like that who call korea pop as know as KPOP. Oh yeah, as u see my blog, I put some pic anime right? This anime is call Vocaloid and that pic name is Hatsune Miku. Before that, I wanna make an anime of Hyuga Hinata from Naruto but seem that color that I had it now something like green blue make me feel not suitable because Hinata colour is like purple, blue and white. So I feel it's not match it. (i really really wanna make Hinata actually T.T ). I really hope, one day all the visitor who come my blog and read my story will enjoy it.Okay, done intro for my blog. Hope u guys like it. =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment